Volkswagen – Golf GTI MK1 FIA papers – 1979
Located in: Netherlands – with Greek registration – 100 km – 2 – Very good condition: minimal traces of use or wear.
Very neat race car with FIA papers.
This car is completely well built for competition.
Has a racing history.
Engine is new, it has driven 100 km.
– Forged pistons, high compression.
– Race camshaft.
– Injection system overhaul.
– New clutch.
– Short ratio bucket.
– Bilstein shock absorbers had a new overhaul.
– Porsche counters.
– Stainless steel exhaust system 60mm.
– 6 x 13 ” rally rims and Michelin slick tires.
– Sparco bucket seat.
– Sabelt belts.
– Reinforced roll cage for Golf 1 GTI.
– Anti roll bar.
– Oil cooler.
Ready to rally / race, with FIA papers.
Body no rust and hard.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Gytsjerk, the Netherlands. Viewing is possible from Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am – 5 pm! It is recommended to view the car before bidding on the vehicle.
Transport possible in consultation!